Thursday 14 June 2012

What happened to me in Halo today?

Most people on Twitter have probably seen Halo stuff on there... To put it simply... I love it.

I love the story, the setting, the design... Basically the whole different universe which was created by Bungie back in 2001 with Halo Combat Evolved. However, as much as I do love Halo... compared to most people I'm not very good at it. After I've played tit for a while I get back into the controls and how it works... But when I haven't played it for weeks I can barely even get a kill (Especially when there are a lot of awesome players on Xbox Live). But there is one thing about Halo which I cannot stand, is the fact that when your playing a team game... when people are losing, they quit nearly half way through...

For example... earlier today I was playing a Team SWAT match on Halo: Reach (The most recent Halo game (Apart from the anniversary edition of Halo CE) The match was close, There were 5 points between the two teams... and one headshot could win it. Then all of a sudden, the screen went black and showed the team rosters... meaning somebody else had quit. Then when there was one more point left for both teams, the rest of the people quit except for me and some random player... then because of this my team fucking lost... And people who have lived with me and know me well realise how competitive I can be... Especially at Halo.

I can honestly say that I was very... what's the word?... Agitated by this because I had to wait about 5 minutes for the bloody thing to let me play the game again to get the final point my team needed... only to lose to some random stranger who's rank was lower than mine! Fuming... when I know I shouldn't be... but fuck it I was.

Master Chief is back in Halo 4 :D
To be honest... I'm glad that I've heard news that the quitting and waiting situation had been resolved for Halo 4 (which comes out November 6th) so I can't wait for that and so that I don't have to wait another half an hour to see if me or my opponent can get the last point we need... and hopefully do not lose.


I know this blog post is a tad random... but hey, I'm just a random person overall :P

And at least I do not fail like this... but one day I would love to be on this... they've made over 90 of these videos... over 90 weeks of fails and they are so funny!


Well... Until next time :)

Crennell x

No comments:

Post a Comment