Thursday 26 July 2012

Almost Holiday Time...

Why hello again :)

Only just logged on and just found out that I've got nearly 100 view... Amazing! Never really expected that to be honest... And it's the same on my SoundCloud page too. I've had 150 listens to my covers that I have on there! ( http://soundcloud.com/ashcrennellmusic :) have a listen) which I didn't expect either! :D.

This month has been  amazing already! I've been to the Warner Bros Studio Tour in London and I've taken lots of pictures! But unfortunately I'm not at home at the moment... I'm in Telford... Because I'm technically on my holiday now... And on Saturday, I'm off to Espanol with my fiance and his family for 3 weeks!!! :D Which should be amazing! <3

Also... I turned 19 only 6 days ago... This time last week I was getting really excited about my birthday (nothing changed there) and I even got an early birthday pressie from Dan... A penguin onesie!! (The picture is on my Twitter ( http://twitter.com/AshCrennell)) Which is unbelieveably comfy! And the hood even has a beak! :D I wore it all day and even scared my nan because she didn't know what the hell I was wearing, bless her heart.

Then on the 20th... One of the highlights of the day was of course what I was looking forward to since 2008... The Dark Knight Rises (I WON'T SPOIL ANYTHING DON'T WORRY IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET!)... It was incredible! The way it ended wrapped up the trilogy in a really good way! Bane was unbelieveably evil! Seriously I was scared of him the entire way through the film (Which was 2 hours and 45 minutes long! (Yep I had a numb ass)) But the film was well worth the wait. And Anne Hathaway as Catwoman... She was brilliant as Selena Kyle! She was very witty, sexy and just damn lethal in some of the scenes!

But the best performance (for me anyway) was from Christian Bale... Not as Batman. But as Bruce Wayne. He did such a good job of showing the character in distress, and him struggling to bring back the Batman after his disapearence 8 years ago. But then again... Towards the end, Bale did give his best performance as Batman in the final showdown between him and Bane.

It was also incredibly well written too! That's what I expect from Christopher Nolan now in his films to be honest... He'll hopefully help Zac Snyder bring justice to Superman in Man Of Steel which comes out next year (Teaser trailer below... This was first shown with The Dark Knight Rises). The plot twists in The Dark Knight Rises were incredible! Especially in the final scenes in the film where all the fighting broke out between Bane's underground army and the Gotham police force!


Anywho... The Dark Knight Rises is a must see of this summer! If you don't then you have missed out... BIG TIME!

Rightio. This'll probably be the last time you'll hear from me for about 3 weeks, until I have returned from Espanol! I just hope the weather is better than what it is at the moment (Meaning even more gorgeous and tanning weather! :D)

Until next time...

Crennell x



No comments:

Post a Comment